Tanuzi Industries is proud to be part of our clients’ great projects, contributing our knowledge, experience and ability to contribute to the achievement of its objectives.
We are grateful for the recognition of Bicentenario Pipeline in the contribution to the project of the bays of discharge in the station of Araguaney operated by ECOPETROL through the Manufacture of static mixer.
But this accomplishment would not have been possible without the support and commitment of the Ecopetrol personnel who operate in the Station and our contractors who played key roles in this process:
- SIDCA, in charge of realizing the movement of earth for discharge.
- JAC Engineering in charge of the construction of the discharge.
- Tanuzi Industries in charge of the construction of the mixer.
- Consorcio Concol – SGS, which supports Project Management in engineering and auditing.
- Our suppliers: ABC Engineering, Technocontrol, Instruments and Controls, and Melexa.
THANK YOU ALL AND CONGRATULATIONS
FOR WORK WELL DONE!